The following terms and conditions govern the use of this website and outline the legal responsibilities and obligations that shall exist between you and
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
OWNDERSHIP OF RIGHTS
Ownership of all rights, including copyright, relating to this website is vested with
BY USING OUR SITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
You are at least 18 years old.
We recommend you print these terms for future reference. If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY
- If you purchase goods from our site, our Terms and Conditions will apply to your order.
- Competition and prize draw Terms and Conditions.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 1st February 2019.
WE MAY MAKE CHANGES TO OUR SITE
From time to time SSABEL runs promotions and offers on selected products or lines. We refer to these collectively as our “Promotional Offers”. To utilise your promotion code, click the “have a gift card or discount code” button on the product or order summary page and enter the specific code. Please note, promotion codes can only be used once per transaction and cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion or offer. All of our Promotional Offers are subject to the below terms and conditions:
- They are only valid on full-priced items and cannot be used on sale or promotional items which are already discounted unless otherwise stated;
- They cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer;
- They are valid for a limited period of time as specified in the marketing communication on the website, they cannot be used after this period;
- They are not valid on gift wrap, gift box service;
- All orders are subject to stock availability and we reserve the right to withdraw, amend or extend offers at any time, without prior notice.
ACCEPTANCE OF YOUR ORDER
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
After placing an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. Upon acceptance of your order, dispatch will be arranged to your address. Completion of the contract between you and SSABEL will be perfected when we dispatch the goods to you. If you make a mistake with your order, you may be able to correct any mistakes made by email prior to your order being dispatched. If your order has already been dispatched, please return the Products to us in accordance with our Returns Policy. We are entitled to refuse any order made by you for any reason.
Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes which are applied when it reaches the delivery destination. Please note that We have no control over these charges and We cannot predict their amount. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
Payment can be made securely online by Visa, Master Card, American Express or Maestro cards. The credit/debit card that is being used must be yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorization by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorize payment, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery of your order. In the event that your card authorization and validation is declined, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
By submitting an order to us through our website you represent and warrant that the payment details provided on your order are valid and correct and that when your order is accepted and processed by us, payment will be made in full.
AVAILABILITY AND DELIVERY
We aim to dispatch all orders as soon as possible. Orders placed before
The price payable for the products shall be as shown on the Website. Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
INFORMATION ON OUR SITE
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely.Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
If we do not deliver or the products we deliver are not what you ordered or damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, our only obligation will be to:
- make good any shortage or non-delivery or incorrect delivery; or
- replace or repair any Products that are damaged or defective; or
- refund to you the amount paid by you for the Products in question
We shall have no liability to you for any consequential, special or indirect losses including without limit
Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations you have the right to cancel any order that you make with us online within 14 days without any reason. The cancellation period will expire 14 days after you have received your goods.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your order by sending a clear statement either by e-mail to our Customer Care Team at email@example.com
If you cancel a Contract after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You are responsible for the costs of returning the goods back to us and your items must be returned no later than 14 days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of your order.
We will reimburse to you all payments received from you in respect of that order including the costs of delivery, although the maximum refund for delivery costs will be the least expensive delivery method.
We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss of value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you.
RETURN & REFUNDS
Please note that in addition to your general right to cancel set out above, we operate a Return Policy. For further information on returns please see our Returns Policy.
CREDIT NOTE TERMS
Credit Notes are issued when the requirements meet the Returns Terms & Conditions.
Credit Notes are not redeemable for cash and are non-refundable.
- CREDIT NOTE REDEMPTION – Amounts shown on
aCredit Note are in (GBP) and can only be redeemed in (GBP) on SSABEL SSABELgoods. If up onredeeming your SSABELCredit Note there is a difference between the cost payable and the Credit Note value, SSABELwill require further payment for the difference.
- CREDIT NOTE EXPIRY DATE – All
SSABELCredit Notes issued are valid for 12 months from the issue date that is noted on the provided receipt. It is the Receiver’s responsibility to redeem the value placed on the Credit Note within that time frame. SSABEL is unable to extend Credit Notes beyond the expiry date.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is from the shipment or the delivery date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom , Germany , Sweden , Norway , Denmark , Finland , Austria and the Netherlands .
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay for it in flexible or fixed installments. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month following submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further Information regarding Slice It is subject to the Terms and Conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information: Austria , the United Kingdom , Germany , Sweden , Norway , Denmark and Finland .
- Direct banking: Available in Germany, Austria and the Netherlands. Your account wants to be debited directly after placement of your order.
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the results of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms can be found on http://www.klarna.com . Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information contained in Klarnas privacy statement.